Tuesday 11 June 2013

FREE Donuts with DAD Invitation! Father's Day Fun!!

Are you ready for some Father's Day fun??  It is almost time for Donuts with Dad in my little corner of the world.  We will start making our invitations, cards, and gifts tomorrow!!  Check out my last year's post!  It will be pretty similar - we are still making lid magnets, except I have a new invitation!!  Oh yeah - FREEBIE!!  Thank goodness because it is getting near the end of the year, and you are probably exhausted, eh?

free

Have your muffins colour and cut out the donut.  Fold and glue it back to back.  In the past I have had the kids glue on sprinkles and eat a few for fun!

If you have never hosted a Donuts with Dad it is super easy and fun!  Invite all the dads to school -  I usually do this before school for about half an hour.  We eat donuts and have coffee - juice for the kids.  The squirrelly crew give their cards and gifts to their dads.  Then we play a game and sometimes make a quick craft - we made paper airplanes with our dads one year!  Easy and fun!  Sometimes I show a slideshow of the year so far!!

By the way - if you haven't seen it already - check out my 7 Ways to be a Smart Cookie!!

lesson for primary on the multiple intelligences


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.