Monday 3 September 2012

Currently...

I am linking up with Farley for the September Currently!!  Currently, I am laying in bed typing on my computer on my last day before school starts tomorrow:) I am heading to the school today for the finishing touches on my classroom!  Wish me luck!
A Grade One Nut and Her Squirrelly Crew

Not entirely sure it is good for my computer to rest on my mattress...  Perhaps that is why the fan is going?

My sister lives with me and she is such a sweetheart! I heart her:)

I really need to get to the school ASAP today!!  I just want to be ready!!

A personal assistant would be amazing!!  He would just read my mind and do all those little jobs I was avoiding!!  Let's call him Ace...

I have to walk to an entirely different building to get to the "good" photocopier that actually speeds along and is quite efficient.  It would be amazing to have one in my building for my own personal use:)  I might let a few others borrow it occasionally:)

I love to dance salsa.  I have been taking lessons for about a year now and it has really opened up another world for me!  I ADORE toast!!  It is warm, crunchy, goes well with honey and Nutella!  You can eat it at any time during the day and it always tastes good.  Friends = life!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.