Friday 5 July 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!

Thank you Cara Carroll for this awesome sharing idea!!!  Bring on the pins!!!  I have read everyone's so far and the ideas are a'flowin'!!
 
 Pin #1: This year I will be teaching a 1/2 combined class which MEANS that I get to teach about oceans! OH YEAH!  We will be making these critters for sure!!!


Pin #2: I know my muffins will eat this up and I forgot to do it this year!!  I am picturing a LEGO scoop and add or maybe in groups of 3, each kiddo chooses 2 legos, puts them behind their back and the other student chooses a hand and then must add them together??

Pin #3: This idea is genius and so simple - totally forgot about it but I will definitely use it for expanded for next school year!


Pin #4: LOVE this for my geometry unit!!!  So simple and fun!!


Pin #5: Gotta have a little fashion!  Love the colours in this outfit - so soft and simple!!


Pin #6: This is my motto lately!  Fear tends to rule so many decisions in life - gotta face my fears!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.