Friday 29 March 2013

Easter Sale!!! Thanks for letting me join, Deanna Jump!

Happy Easter everyone!! One of my favourite Easter memories was the Easter egg hunt.  My mom would write little poem clues.  We would have to solve the riddle to find our next clue.  Mine were usually the toughest because I was the oldest.  The chocolate at the end was just icing on the cake!  I was thrilled when I got a reply from the lovely Deanna Jump, who told me I could join the egg-cellent sellers Easter sale!!  Check out my TpT store to find my top five sellers, all 20% off until midnight on Sunday!


Here are the cover pictures of my top 5 products on sale:)

writing fiction


inferences primary


primary

primary

primary activities symbols of Canada beaver


Happy Hunting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.