Saturday 18 August 2012

My Laminator...Wallis AND a new little packet on making inferences!


Meet my new Scotch Laminator Wallis!!!!   I heart Wallis - he is a smiler, fast, heats up like a darn and plasticizes to my hearts delight!!  Love that guy!  $30 at Walmart in Canada - cannot go wrong!!!  

Whole Brain Teaching

My Whole Brain Teaching Blog

I went to work laminating right away and I can already tell you I made a few of my teacher pals envious:D  But of course they are welcome to use it anytime!  Yes!!  I love visitors!!!

laminations, school, Whole Brain Teaching

I just thought I would show a few picts and gush a little about how easy and efficient Wallis is!!  Definitely better then paying a wack load of money to get laminating done at a store or waiting months for laminating to return from the district office!!  Not me!  I have Wallis now!!

Last, but not least, I was inspired again and glamified My Teacher's Day Away - Working on Inferring activity packet I used this year after I was at a Jolly Phonics conference professional development day.  My kiddos really made their brains sweat trying to figure out what I was up to that day!  Lots of fun!  My favourite part was when one little boy thought that the candy wrapper that was part of the evidence used to infer what I did during the day meant I was searching through the garbage!!:)  LOL!  I wanted him to infer that I ate a piece of candy during my day away.  Even funnier is I may or may not have rescued that candy wrapper from the garbage can my purse!  Anyhow, I hope this is useful!  

printables, literacy, reading skills



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.