Saturday 23 June 2012

Teach Canadian Symbolism with Voki

So one time, I was blog hopping, and I found this amazing blog that was explaining how to create your own Voki avatars.  I haven't been able to locate it right now but if I do I will definitely give credit!!  I decided to create some avatars to send to my class as a Morning Message. Since we are learning about Canada I decided to make them a have a Canadian theme. Here is what I created:



This was super easy and super fun to do.  The kids laughed a lot and thought that it was a bit "creepy"!!  Still, I found some free lesson plans here - one specifically about dental hygiene.  I  will probably use this next week!! What a fun use of technology in the classroom!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.