Saturday 13 October 2012

Equal Sign = LOVE

This year my squirrelly crew is ALWAYS ready for a party!!  They tell jokes and stories that would captivate audiences world wide, they are fierce competitors in any game, they dance like crazy!!  So I created these 8 math games to introduce/review/solidify the concept of the equal sign as a segue into addition and subtraction.  Needless to say, the ol' crew rocked out!





One of the favourites was the equal sign bracelet.  We discovered that it works as a little abacus as well!! Oh yeah!!  I think I have about 5 of my own now, made especially for me by my little party goers!!  Make it a little simpler by have only 5 beads on each side of the equal sign instead of 10.


You may want to save this little craftivity for February/Valentine's Day as a cute review and to teach about poetry:)  That is my plan!!


Click on the picture below and join in the PARTY!!!  Wahoo!

math games kindergarten grade one first grade equality Valentine's day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.