Sunday 14 October 2012

Who will be Boo'd? Linky Party

It is time to show some love and appreciation to other inspirational blogs!!  I am linking up with Cynthia over at 2nd Grade Pad to Boo!  some spooktacular blogs!!


The first is Tara West's Little Minds at Work!  I really love her TpT store.  Her graphics and printables are cute, crisp, and clear.  I'm loving her ideas!!

Little Minds at Work

Corinna over at Teaching Fabulous Firsties has been really great to me in blog land!  I was apart of one of her give aways and she showed me some love!  Thanks Corinna!!  Also, she has some great freebies!  Check it out!!

Teaching Fabulous Firsties!

Sandra over and Sandra's Savvy Teaching Tips was one of the first blogs I followed!  She shared some amazing art ideas and craftivities.  Also, she lives close to me - it is nice to know a fellow blogger is near!  Here is a link to one of my Halloween favourites!


Please go by and show them some love by following their blogs and TpT stores!!  Definitely worth a visit!!  
Head over to 2nd Grade Pad for more details on how you can join in on the Boo!ing...

Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.