Saturday 16 February 2013

2 Weeks of Valentine's Love in Pictures + Freeeeeebie


Simpson's Superstars is having a linky party to share Valentine's Day pictures!!  Check it out!!


Valentine's Day Craft
Hug ME!!  I'm a Love Monster!  I got this idea of Teacher Bits and Bobs' blog!
Valentine's Day primary easy cute fun
This is so stinking cute!!!
Valentine's Day primary fun easy
Click on the picture to get your free template!
ideas Valentine's Day
We were in charge of the bulletin board outside the gym for Catholic Schools week!  It worked out perfectly because I had my students include a sentence that began with, "I love my school because...."

Jump Rope for Heart!
We can hula hoop like no one else!!  Oh yeah!  Healthy Hearts!!!
I thought I would try out my panorama option on my phone.  LOVE!
Our school participated in Canstruction.  We worked together to collect money for cans.  We consulted with an engineer for design and then various students from the school went to help construct the masterpiece.  All cans were donated to the local food bank.
Valentine's Sack cute craft
My student teacher made these with my class last year based off a pin on pinterest.   Click on the picture above to see that pin.
craft Valentine's Day
Our Valentine's bag or sack as some would call it!

fun craft easy puppy
Here is my freebie template version!  Click on it to use!
so cute easy fun precious craft
So precious!!  
Valentine's Day primary easy cute fun
We wrote Hug Poetry!!

printables, packet, fun, easy, TpT
Get this little packet over at my TpT store and write your own Hug Poetry and much more!
Valentine from the Teacher
Freebie from the teacher wife!  My kids loved them and wore them while we watched a movie after we handed out Valentines!  
Happy Valentine's Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.