Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hall Pass Linky


Oh yeah, oh yeah!  Linking up with Reagan over at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits for a bit of a fun teacher show and share!
PRODUCT:  Well, I just finished my Hug ME! It's Valentine's Day! mini-packet.  A little late, I know, but pin it for next year!!  It includes a great idea for Hug poetry - the kiddos always come up with great ideas!!

activities for Valentine's day fun easy primary kids teachers

Valentine's Day primary easy fun cute poetry

AREA: My favourite area in my room right now is probably my bulletin board for our writing.  It is so easy to clip up new works of art!!  LOVE IT!  Here is a link to my previous blog post about how I made this lovely bulletin board.



SIGNAL: My favourite signal right now is probably Bonjour Classe! and everyone says Oui Mademoiselle.  It is February so we are learning French, the language of love!  One of my other favourites is Team! and they say Yes, Coach!!  Way too much fun!  Also, I am in LOVE with Mr. Harry's Clean-Up Robot and so are my muffins!!


SANITY: My sanity is my friend Diane who teaches Grade 2/3 up above me!  She keeps me laughing all the time!!  I look forward to her sense of humour and her friendship!  Thanks Diane!  You keep me sane!

Here we are at our school Fundraising Black Tie dinner!  She is the best!

Can't wait to read all of your PASS shares.  Us teachers have got to stick together!!!

P.S. Be sure to enter my give away in the post below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.